September has been a jumble of emotions for me.
I used to know 100% I wanted to be a film editor when I graduated. The last few months I’ve been getting into all these new and different things that I don’t know what my passion is anymore. As someone who always feels the need to be sure of everything, this terrifies me.
The songs in this mixtape have gotten me through the last month (both happy and not so happy moments). Music has always been my way of escape from reality.
The playlist version is at the bottom of the page.
1. Weezer – Perfect Situation
2. New Hollow – She Ain’t You
3. Christian Burghardt – Safe Place to Land
4. The Kooks – Naive
5. MisterWives – Reflections
6. Scott Helman – Bungalow
7. Shawn Mendes – Stitches
8. Night Riots – Contagious
9. The Afters – Beautiful Love
10. Young Rising Sons – High
11. Seether – Tonight
12. Brandyn Burnette – Thanks for Nothing
13. Sound of Change – Dirty Heads
14. Panama Wedding – All of the People
15. Magic Man – Paris
16. Ryn Weaver – OctaHate