This month has been insanely busy for me and the fact that I stupidly spent all of reading week binge-watching Netflix made it a hundred times worse.
I saw T-Swizzle and Atlas Genius this month and I was going to see Mayday Parade but I had to work on an essay I procrastinated on instead.
I don’t know what’s wrong with me this semester. Last year I was on top of my studying game and I barely procrastinated. This year I just can’t seem to find any motivation. I’m going to try to be better though.
The playlist version is at the bottom of the page.
1. Atlas Genius – Refugees
2. GOLDHOUSE – FeelGood (Pierce Fulton Remix)
3. CHVRCHES – The Mother We Share
4. Scars on 45 – Golden
5. Ex Cops – Teenagers
6. Zac Brown Band – Beautiful Drug
7. Alan Walker – Fade
8. Different Heaven & EH!DE – My Heart
9. JPB – High
10. Truslow – ADHD
11. Ra Ra Riot – Can You Tell
12. Hoodie Allen – Act My Age
13. The Heydaze – Dumb
14. Public – Pretty Face
15. Nightmare and the Cat – Undercover
16. A Great Big World – Hold Each Other ft. Futuristic
Latest posts by Jessica Lam (see all)
- Amazon Dresses on Sale for Under $100 (and Perfect for Fall/Winter!) - November 22, 2017
- 8 Easy Ways to Become a Morning Person - November 20, 2017
- Do Not Disturb is the Restaurant for Your Next Date Night in Toronto - November 18, 2017