The semester is finally over in a week and I’m so relieved. It’s literally been all essays and assignments and things I don’t even enjoy doing. Only 1/5 of my courses related to my program and the rest were all for my minors and I really wasn’t happy about that. School isn’t fun when you dislike what you’re studying (one of my minors is mandatory, the other is just for the accreditation). This playlist is what’s gotten me through this busy month.
Adam reintroduced me to SoundCloud and I’ve been using that to listen to music more than Spotify this month. Pretty much most of the songs in this playlist are songs I wouldn’t typically listen to, but I’ve been exploring outside of my musical comfort zone lately.
The Spotify playlist version is at the end of the page (some songs are only on SoundCloud so they aren’t in there). I hope this inspires you to explore outside of your musical comfort zone.
1. The Chainsmokers – Roses ft. Rozes
2. Quinn XCII – Violins
3. Lost Frequencies ft. Janieck Devy – Reality
4. Keith Urban – Somewhere In My Car
5. Yoe Mase – Thrive
6. DJ Topsider – Vibe – Single-Vibe (RubyProphetxTaped RaixMatthewKomaxKe$haxAlesso&Dirty South)
7. The Wombats – Greek Tragedy
8. Childish Gambino – Sober
9. John Martin – Anywhere for You
10. Of Monsters and Men – Dirty Paws (Kygo Remix)
11. One Direction – Perfect
Latest posts by Jessica Lam (see all)
- How to Style Bold Coloured Boots for Winter - December 11, 2017
- How to Find the Most Instagram Worthy Spots in Any City - December 7, 2017
- 5 Ways to Make Toronto Winters a Little Less Miserable - December 4, 2017