1. I was born on April Fool’s Day.
2. I’ve never been pranked on my birthday.
3. I’m half Chinese and half Vietnamese.
4. Both my parents are also half Chinese and half Vietnamese.
5. I can only speak English.
6. I have two siblings: a younger brother and a younger sister.
7. My favourite movie of all time is Pretty Woman. I saw it for the first time in 2014 and have seen it at least 5 times since.
8. My favourite TV shows of all time are Weeds and Dexter.
9. Gory movies don’t sicken me. Human Centipede makes me laugh.
10. I have a dark sense of humour.
11. I’m funnier on the internet. I’m usually the only one laughing at my own jokes in real life.
12. I can’t swim.
13. I don’t want to have kids.
14. I hate surprises.
15. I’d eat pizza everyday if I could.
16. I’ve been wearing makeup since I was 12.
17. I love social media, especially Instagram. I used to obsessed with Twitter.
18. When I’m productive, I’m extremely productive, and when I’m lazy, I’m extremely lazy. There is no in-between.
19. I’m an awkward person.
20. I’m an Atheist.
21. I personally don’t see anything past death. I think when you die, you’re gone forever.
21. I only like popcorn if it’s topped with ketchup powder.
22. My favourite book of all time is Looking for Alaska by John Green.
23. I have a tattoo of a quote from Looking for Alaska.
24. I regret my first tattoo. I got it when I was 17.
25. My parents took me to get my first tattoo.
26. I have one industrial and two cartilage piercings.
27. I get paranoid about a lot of things and my friends make fun of me for it.
28. I’m obsessed with making spreadsheets.
29. I’m very impulsive.
30. I’m horrible at thinking of gifts to get for people.
31. I like writing poetry.
32. Sunsets make me really happy.
33. I’m extremely ticklish and I will kick you in the face if you tickle me.
34. My favourite colour combination is red and pink.
35. I love coffee.
36. My favourite numbers are 6 and 17.
37. I don’t really eat vegetables.
38. I actually like kale.
39. I like naming my plants.
40. The only pets I’ve ever had were fish. I want a kitten or a puppy someday.
41. Psychology fascinates me. If I wasn’t in media, I’d probably be studying that.
42. I taught myself HTML by designing webpages for my Neopets.
43. I used to make Runescape music videos.
44. I have a horrible memory. I don’t remember a lot of things from my past and I even have a hard time remembering recent conversations.
45. My favourite flowers are roses.
46. The barf jellybean in Bean Boozled is one of the worst things to ever happen to me.
47. Public speaking terrifies me.
48. Bugs terrify me.
49. I love Indian and Mexican food.
50. I believe in the law of attraction.
Feature image taken by Henry Z.
Latest posts by Jessica Lam (see all)
- 5 Summer Date Ideas in Toronto - July 21, 2017
- Music Festival Style with NEON Toronto - July 19, 2017
- How You Can Get Therapy from the Comfort of Your Own Home - July 17, 2017