From Uncle Tetsu to Muji to Tsujiri, Japanese brands and companies have been popping up all over the place in Toronto. Muji Canada currently has two stores: one at Yonge and Dundas, and one at Square One. They’re actually opening a third store sometime in the near future.
Muji Canada was kind enough to invite me and a few other bloggers to their head office for an open house event. They taught us a bit about the Muji brand and the types of products they make. A lot of their products have multiple functions, and it’s really sweet.
READ ALSO: Fall Fashion Haul 2016 with Muji Canada
Summer’s almost coming to an end and school is quickly approaching, so it’s time to get some back to school shopping done. Muji’s Back to School promotion begins today, and you can pick up everything you need from the Muji store.
The president of Muji Canada, Toru Akita, told us they sell over 80,000 of their famous pens a year – that’s over 200 pens per day! One of the really cool things about their pens is you can use them until the ink completely runs out, unlike other pens that stop working when you can still see the ink inside.
They’ve got a ton of cool stationery for all your back to school needs. For more information, check out MUJI Canada’s website. Check out my haul here:
- Follow @mujicanada and @jessicailam on Instagram
- Comment on this photo and tag three of your friends
- Ontario only
- Ends Wednesday, August 10th, 2016 at 12:00 PM Eastern
Latest posts by Jessica Lam (see all)
- Lash Lift and Tint: Are They Worth It? - September 22, 2017
- Transitioning from Summer to Fall with Knit Sweaters - September 17, 2017
- 12 Fall Wardrobe Essentials - September 11, 2017