Romance is in the air! Valentine’s Day is coming up in just a few days, and it’s time for us last-minute people to make our plans. Whether you’re spending it with your significant other, friends, family, or just yourself, there are plenty of fun things you can do in Toronto this Valentine’s Day.
READ ALSO: Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas
1. Have a romantic dinner at a fancy spot like The Keg
The Keg is one of my fave places to go for special occasions, and Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to go. Be sure to get the bacon-wrapped scallops and the red pepper jam crackers (I have no idea what the actual menu item is called) – they’re both amazing.
2. Go to the Toronto Light Festival
The Light Fest been all over my Instagram feed lately! You can take cute Valentine’s Day Instagrams with the angel wings, the “love” sign, and of course, the big red heart frame.
3. Check out art at the Art Gallery of Ontario
The AGO is pretty much on every “things to do in Toronto” listicle I’ve ever done. There’s so much to see, and it’s such a cute place to take your S/O or your friends.
4. Go skating at the Natrel Rink
If Nathan Phillips Square is too busy for you, check out the Natrel Rink at the Harbourfront. Afterwards, you can grab warm drinks at Boxcar Social (a place I’ve been dying to visit!)
5. Play board games at Snakes & Lattes
When in doubt, pay a visit to Snakes & Lattes. It’s one of my favourite spots to hang out in the city, as there’s so much to do! This year, Adam and I are actually staying in at home and playing board games, but it’s always fun to go out too.
I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!
P.S. if you liked this post, be sure to check out my post on Valentine’s Day dinner at Canoe Restaurant in Toronto.
Latest posts by Jessica Lam (see all)
- Amazon Dresses on Sale for Under $100 (and Perfect for Fall/Winter!) - November 22, 2017
- 8 Easy Ways to Become a Morning Person - November 20, 2017
- Do Not Disturb is the Restaurant for Your Next Date Night in Toronto - November 18, 2017