I shopped the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale for the first time this year, and it was pretty overwhelming! Public access to the sale started yesterday, and I’ve been waiting impatiently for it. I decided to shop in-store because Nordstrom unfortunately charges duty fees to Canadians if you shop online.
My sister and I were worried the mall would be busy since it was a weekend and public access just started, so we went to Nordstrom right when it opened at 9:30 AM. While we probably didn’t have to go that early in the morning… It was worth it, because it wasn’t busy at all. It’s definitely not as messy as Aritzia’s Clientele Sale!
READ ALSO: Summer Sandals Under $100 + Exciting News
1. Nike Pro Indy Cooling Sports Bra ($44.74, originally $65.98): Nike sports bras are my absolute favourite, and I couldn’t pass up this gorgeous blush colour.
2. Blank NYC Suede Moto Jacket ($166.15, originally $248.10): I’ve always wanted a brown moto jacket, and this suede one is perfect!
3. Chelsea28 Pleated Velvet Skirt ($69.81, originally $104.26): I saw this piece on a few blogs and I had to try it on for myself. It’ll be perfect for the fall and the holidays! I’m already getting excited for fall fashion. 😛
4. BP. Milo Loafer Mule ($69.81, originally $105.51): I’ve waited this long to get a pair of mules because I’ve been waiting for a pair I really liked – and I’m in love with these blush ones. I wore them out right away because I was so happy with them!
5. Kate Spade 13-inch Colorblock Leather Laptop Case ($288.88, originally $432.86): Backpacks make me look younger and tote bags weigh my back down, so I thought it’d be a good idea to pick up a laptop case. Plus, I couldn’t pass up such a great deal haha!
6. Tory Burch Mini Frida Leather Wallet (sold out, similar here): I use a huge wristlet as my regular wallet, and I wanted a smaller wallet to travel with. This one is really cute – I love the extra little zipper pocket!
7. MAC Look in a Box Basic Brush Kit ($65.33, $162 Value): I really needed some mini brushes for travel, so I thought I’d pick this up. The face brushes are a lot tinier than I expected, but it’s still a good deal. It also comes with a nice little bag!
I generally try to buy more timeless pieces that can be worn multiple times, and I think I did a pretty good job. I’m glad I managed to keep to buying things I really needed or have been wanting for a long time.
Pictured in the feature photo are the Tory Burch wallet and BP. mules, and pictured below are the Blank NYC jacket and Chelsea28 skirt.
Did you get anything at Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale this year?
P.S. if you liked this post, you might like this post on my fave summer sandals on Amazon. Thanks so much for reading!
Latest posts by Jessica Lam (see all)
- How to Style Bold Coloured Boots for Winter - December 11, 2017
- How to Find the Most Instagram Worthy Spots in Any City - December 7, 2017
- 5 Ways to Make Toronto Winters a Little Less Miserable - December 4, 2017