Hello… It’s me again… Doing some more shopping for Cyber Monday 😓 I hadn’t planned on shopping any Cyber Monday sales since I shopped so much for Black Friday, but some of them are too good lmao. Thought I’d do another post sharing the best Cyber Monday sales, along with my favourite picks from each sale!
If you’re shopping for holiday gifts right now, these are all great gift ideas! I mean, they’re all on my wishlist right now… 😉
P.S. if you shop through some of these sites using Ebates, you can get cash back on your purchases. I’ve included the details for each retailer below. Click here to sign up and get $10 cash back after you make your first purchase through Ebates!
Nike – 20% off full-priced items using the code “CYBER_CA” (exclusions apply)
The Nike Indy sports bras are my absolute fave style of sports bras because they’re so flattering! You guys know how much I love my sneakers, and I’m digging both of these pairs of customizable Huaraches – they’re great ideas for holiday gifts! I love these Vapormaxes as well, but these aren’t included in the 20% off sale. Don’t forget to shop through Ebates to get 10% cash back on your purchases!
- Nike Indy Sparkle Sports Bra ($55)
- Nike Indy Soft Sports Bra ($42)
- Nike Air Huarache Premium ($175)
- Nike Air Huarache Essential iD ($200)
Urban Outfitters – $15 off $75 + $50 off 150
I’m so angry that I shopped the UO Black Friday sale already because the Cyber Monday sale is so much better! I ended up buying this button-down midi dress and this satin culotte jumpsuit on Black Friday, and I’m now debating on what to purchase today…
- UO Polka Dot Mesh Floral Embroidered Tee ($49)
- UO Printed Velvet Tie-Front Top ($49)
- UO Stevie Sheer Sequin Tie-Front Top ($94)
- BDG Charlie Dolman Cardigan ($72)
- adidas Originals Trefoil Cropped Hoodie Sweatshirt ($74)
- UO Millie Empire-Waist Velvet Mini Dress ($64)
- adidas Originals Superstar Sherpa Track Jacket ($129)
- Vagabond Katlin Embroidered Slide ($159)
- Emma Floral Jacquard Ankle Boot ($94)
- Matt & Nat Vignelli Backpack ($189)
Roots – 30% off everything
Roots sweats are honestly the comfiest sweats ever! Don’t forget to shop through Ebates for 2% cash back.
- Roots Cooper Zip Polo ($74)
- Roots Original Kanga Hoodie ($82)
- Roots Roslyn Tunic ($108)
- Roots Zip Down Packable Jacket ($168)
- Roots Daniella Skirt ($29.99)
- Roots Chalet Dress ($98)
- Roots Original Slim Cuff Sweatpant ($74)
- Roots Cozy Fleece Sweatpant ($74)
Amazon – various Cyber Monday deals
Amazon has a bunch of different deals for Cyber Monday, and I’ve listed a few of my fave deals below. The Instax camera and Kindle are both awesome holiday gifts! You can get free shipping with Prime membership, and you can sign up for a free trial here.
- Up to 30% off fashion – I’ve listed my favourite fall/winter dresses here
- 30-50% off Prime exclusive fashion
- 20% off on L’Oreal, Maybelline, and Garnier products
- $30 off Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instax Cameras – free one-day shipping with Prime
- $40 off Kindle Paperwhite
- 15-20% off DJI drones
Even More of the Best Cyber Monday Sales
What are the best Cyber Monday sales you’ve seen so far? Will you be shopping any of them, or was Black Friday enough for you lol? I’d love to know in the comments!
P.S. if you liked this post, you might like this post on what I bought during Black Friday.