Hello there! My name’s Jessica and I’m the girl behind Diary of a Toronto Girl. I was born and raised in Toronto, and I pretty much plan on staying in this beautiful city forever. I spend the majority of my free time binge-watching TV shows on Netflix and curating my Instagram feed.
Diary of a Toronto Girl is a lifestyle and fashion blog. I started this blog in the summer of 2015 to document my adventures with my friends, and it’s become so much more than that. While Diary of a Toronto Girl is mainly about lifestyle and fashion, I occasionally write about my other loves: beauty, social media, travel, and food!
- Toronto Bloggers That You Need in Your Feed by Curiocity Toronto (June 2017)
- 7 Bloggers to Follow by The Sofieyah Diaries (April 2017)
- Our Favourite Lifestyle Bloggers in Toronto by Ms. Dress Up (March 2017)
- Interview with Bloggerview (March 2017)
- Interview with TORJA Magazine (February 2017)
- 10 Ryerson University Instagrammers You Must Follow by Crystal Lam (December 2016)
- Holiday Lookbook with Jessica Lam by 6Kindness (December 2016)
- Ryerson through the lens of a student by Tavia Bakowski (October 2016)
- Instagram Mandates Perfection by Sophia Savva & Jina Aryaan (September 2016)
- Instagram Influencer Spotlight on: Jessica Lam by StarNgage (July 2016)