I have quite a few bucket list destinations across Canada on my travel wish list, and I’d love to visit all of Canada someday.
I’ve ordered this list in order from the west coast to the east coast. Here are all of my bucket list destinations across Canada!
- 10 Spontaneous Day Trips from Toronto to Go On This Summer
- 10 Best Things to Do in Vancouver, Canada
- The Best Hashtags for Canadian Travel Photos
1. Tombstone Territorial Park, Yukon Territory
2. Nahanni National Park, Northwest Territories
3. Auyuittuq National Park, Nunavut
4. Panorama Ridge, British Columbia
If you’re an avid hiker, this 10 hour hike leads to incredible views.
5. Lake Louise, Alberta
Lake Louise is an absolute dream.
6. Great Sandhills, Saskatchewan
7. Spirit Sands, Manitoba
8. Tobermory, Ontario
Clear blue waters and clear blue skies = the perfect little Canadian getaway.
9. Quartier Petit Champlain, Quebec
10. Gros Morne National Park, Newfoundland and Labrador
11. Hopewell Rocks, New Brunswick
12. Seacow Head, Prince Edward Island
13. Lunenberg, Nova Scotia
Those colourful houses? Absolutely gorgeous.
Feel free to subscribe to my weekly newsletter to get my blog posts delivered straight to your inbox.