Diary of a Toronto Girl is a lifestyle, travel, and fashion blog by Jessica Lam. Since its creation in August 2015, Diary of a Toronto Girl has garnered over 6.8 million pageviews and 4 million unique visitors.
If you’re a company or brand interested in collaborating, here’s what Diary of a Toronto Girl has to offer:
Website (August 2023)
- Monthly pageviews: 209,000
- Monthly unique visitors: 149,000
- Newsletter subscribers: 1,000
- Top countries: 84% Canada, 10% USA
- Top cities: 32% Toronto, 58% Greater Toronto Area
- Demographics: 69% female, 23% aged 25-34
Diary of a Toronto Girl has partnered with over 150 brands over the last 8 years in the lifestyle, travel, food, fashion, and beauty categories.
If you feel your brand would be a good fit with Diary of a Toronto Girl, here are just a few potential ways we can work together:
- Branded content (blog, social media, & video)
- TV, radio, & podcast appearances
- Video hosting
- Event attendance
- Brand ambassadorship
- Press trips
Diary of a Toronto Girl does not accept text links or guest post submissions – please do not submit requests.
Have a collaboration in mind? Let’s do it! Email Jessica your ideas, campaign goals, and budget to [email protected], and we’ll talk details.
Note: All posts containing any sort of sponsored content will be marked with a disclaimer at the beginning of the post. Any reviews or content created by Diary of a Toronto Girl will reflect our true opinions, and there is no guarantee of a positive review.