Diary of a Toronto Girl is a lifestyle, travel, and fashion blog by Jessica Lam. Since its creation in August 2015, Diary of a Toronto Girl has grown to reach over 150,000 visitors each month across over 230 countries.
Diary of a Toronto Girl loves partnering with like-minded brands to create beautiful and inspiring content for our audience, comprised of primarily Canadian females between the ages of 25 to 44. Collaboration opportunities include sponsored blog posts with full photography and styling, social media coverage, and brand ambassadorships.
Diary of a Toronto Girl has partnered with 100+ brands over the last 7 years in the lifestyle, travel, food, fashion, and beauty categories.
Jessica holds a Bachelor’s degree in Media Production from Toronto Metropolitan University’s prestigious RTA School of Media, and she graduated with Distinction with minors in both English and Film Studies. She has 8 years of professional digital media experience, including from past jobs and internships at Narcity Canada, Sony Music Canada, Indie88, and more.
Diary of a Toronto Girl is confident that we can help your brand reach its desired audience in creative and meaningful ways, and you can scroll down to view our portfolio.
If you’re a company or brand interested in collaborating, here’s what Diary of a Toronto Girl has to offer:
- Over 200,000 monthly pageviews and 150,000 monthly unique visitors (57% Canadian, 67% female, 49% aged 25-44)
- 58,300+ Pinterest followers + 4.8 million monthly views
- 14,200+ Instagram followers
- 1,600+ TikTok followers
- 1,400+ Twitter followers
- 1,000+ Facebook followers
Diary of a Toronto Girl offers a variety of affordable services for marketing your brand. If you feel your brand would be a good fit with Diary of a Toronto Girl, here are just a few potential ways we can work together:
- Branded content (blog, social media, & video)
- TV, radio, & podcast appearances
- Video hosting
- Event attendance
- Brand ambassadorship
- Press trips
Diary of a Toronto Girl does not accept text links or guest post submissions – please do not submit requests.
Have a collaboration in mind? Let’s do it! Email Jessica your ideas, campaign goals, and budget to [email protected], and we’ll talk details.
Note: All posts containing any sort of sponsored content will be marked with a disclaimer at the beginning of the post. Any reviews or content created by Diary of a Toronto Girl will reflect our true opinions, and there is no guarantee of a positive review.
I did some freelance writing assignments for Destination Toronto from 2021-2022. Read more of my articles from Destination Toronto.
- Snap Your Best Photos of Toronto After Dark (2022)
- Belly up to Toronto’s Tastiest Asian Night Markets and Eateries (2022)
- 10 Places to Shop Local in Gerrard East (2021)
I did freelance editorial + video work for Lonely Planet from 2019-2020. Read more of my articles from Lonely Planet.
- Toronto ice cream: 10 best scoop shops (2019)
- Toronto on the cheap – the top free things to do in the city right now (2019)
- How to spend a perfect weekend in Toronto (2019)
I started working as a writing intern on Narcity’s small team in 2014 and worked my way to becoming the Lead Contributor in 2016. Read more of my articles from Narcity.
- 14 Romantic Summer Activities To Do With Your Significant Other Around Toronto (2016)
- 17 Mouthwatering Desserts In The GTA To Keep You Cool This Summer (2016)
- 14 Super Cute Things To Do With Your BFF In Toronto (2016)
- Culture Trip – Cakes, Co-Working and Cold Brews: 19 Great Cafés in Toronto (2019)
- Indie88 – 10 Exotic Dishes in Toronto You Have to Try (2014)
- RU Student Life – 25 Battles of Every Commuter Student (2014)
Video Hosting Work
I was brought on as a video host for the York Region Arts Council’s series on the Experience Trail in 2022.
I shot and edited videos for Lonely Planet’s website in 2019.
- Tridel – Best things to do along the Toronto waterfront (2018)