Thank you to Amazon Canada for sponsoring this post. This post contains affiliate links, which if you choose to purchase from, Diary of a Toronto Girl receives a commission. As always, I only ever endorse products I truly believe in.
Prime Day is officially here and you can shop it right now! 🎉 It’s my first time shopping the sale, and I’m so excited about it! You’ll need an Amazon Prime membership to shop Prime Day, but you can sign up for a free 30-day trial here.
Be sure to visit www.amazon.ca/primeday at the top of every hour for live deal reveals, as well as tips on how to get the most out of Prime Day. You can also download the Amazon App and start watching upcoming deals up to 24 hours before they’re live! There’ll be thousands of Lightning Deals and new deals starting as often as every five minutes.
Here are a bunch of sneak peek deals launching within the next 30 hours that you do not want to miss out on! Enjoy!
READ ALSO: Summer Sandals Under $100 + Exciting News
- $40 off Kindle Paperwhite
- $50 off Kindle Voyage
- $50 off Philips Sonicare DiamondClean
- Up to 70% off Samsonite luggage
- 40-50% off Prime Exclusive fashion
- Up to 30% off select clothing, shoes, and more
- Up to 60% off select jeans
- Up to 40% off watches from top brands
- Up to 30% off select diamond stud earrings
- 20% off select Burt’s Bees products
- $25 back with a $50 luxury beauty purchase (using promo code “PRIMEDAY25”)
- Save up to 35% on products from Dove, Vaseline, Axe, and more
- Buy $30 and save 40% on L’Oreal Paris, Maybelline New York, and Garnier
Here are a few things on my own Amazon wishlist. I also have a post on my top picks for summer sandals from Amazon!
Latest posts by Jessica Lam (see all)
- 5 Summer Date Ideas in Toronto - July 21, 2017
- Music Festival Style with NEON Toronto - July 19, 2017
- How You Can Get Therapy from the Comfort of Your Own Home - July 17, 2017