The Levi’s wedgie jeans are one of my absolute fave fits from Levi’s.
They’re super flattering on everyone, and they’re just the perfect everyday jean to wear!
If there’s any one pair of Levi’s denim I’d recommend anyone to have in their closet, it would totally be the wedgie jeans.
They literally go with everything, and the style is just so classic and timeless.
It’s actually inspired by vintage Levi’s, which is what makes it such a timeless style.
Here’s my review of the Levi’s wedgie jeans, as well as how to style them in a few different outfits!
What are wedgie jeans?
The Levi’s wedgie jeans are super flattering, especially if you’re looking for a cheekier jean that flatters your bum.
The wedgies are inspired by vintage 70’s Levi’s denim, and they’re specifically made to flatter your booty.
They’re also made sustainably, so you can feel good doing a little better for the planet.
Here are the basic features of the Levi’s wedgie jeans:
- Snug through the hip and thigh
- High rise with 10.75″ front rise
- Ankle leg has 12″ tapered leg opening, straight leg has 14.5″ leg opening
- Straight leg has 17″ leg opening, bootcut leg has 19.5″ leg opening
- Materials: either 100% cotton or 99% cotton and 1% elastane, heavyweight denim with either no stretch or light stretch
- Button fly
Levi’s wedgie jeans sizing
I’m normally a size 26 in bottoms, and I had to size up to a 27 for the Levi’s wedgie jeans.
There’s not much stretch to the pair I got, but some of them do have a little bit of stretch, so do take a look at the details online or try them on first!
As with all Levi’s denim, I would recommend trying the wedgie jeans on before purchasing them.
Where to buy Levi’s wedgie jeans
You can find the wedgies in these colourways, which I’ve tried to order from light to dark wash:
- Tango Light (light wash) – Nordstrom
- Tango Fray (light wash) – Nordstrom, Revolve
- Tango Talks (light wash) – Revolve
- Athens Pushed (light wash) – Revolve
- Shut Up (lighter medium wash) – Revolve
- Jive Sound (medium wash) – Levi’s
- These Dreams (medium wash) – Revolve
- Market Street (medium wash) – Revolve
- Market Stance (medium wash) – Revolve
- Athens (medium wash) – Levi’s
- Athens Shut It (medium wash) – Nordstrom
- Athens Hera (medium wash) – Nordstrom, Revolve
- Break a Leg (grey) – Revolve
- Black Heart (black) – Nordstrom, Revolve
- Wild Bunch Black (black) – Levi’s
- Cloud Bank (white) – Revolve
Outfit ideas with the Levi’s wedgie jeans
Now onto the fun part: here’s how to style Levi’s wedgie jeans!
1. Long sleeve top
Fitted long sleeves just look really good with the Levi’s wedgie jeans.
It sort of balances out the outfit, with the top being more fitted and the bottoms being more loose!
Go with a plain-coloured long sleeve top or a funky one, like this floral print one from Aritzia (old).
I’m also wearing some simple black Chelsea booties from MUJI Canada (similar from Marc Fisher on Nordstrom).
With winters in Toronto lasting for at least half the year, I pretty much live in turtlenecks for half the year.
I love tucking fitted turtlenecks into the Levi’s wedgie jeans to accentuate the high waist!
I also threw on some simple black chelsea boots from MUJI Canada ’cause cold weather (similar from Marc Fisher on Nordstrom).
3. Tank and cardigan
Because of the high waist, anything looks good tucked into the Levi’s wedgie jeans.
Throw on a simple tank and cardigan for a casual and easy everyday look!
I’m wearing an old leopard bustier-style tank from Aritzia and an old olive cardigan from American Eagle.
Sorry dudes, but part of sustainable fashion is re-wearing old pieces over and over again.
Also again wearing my trusty MUJI Canada chelsea booties (similar from Marc Fisher on Nordstrom).
4. Denim jacket
The trucker jacket is actually one of my capsule wardrobe staples!
I always prefer to layer darker denim on top with lighter denim on the bottom, but you do you, homie.
I’m also wearing a deep V crossover bodysuit from Aritzia, which I will say is very annoying to pee in because you literally have to strip naked.
Why are not all bodysuits made with clasps on the bottom yet?!
5. Leather jacket
Can you tell I love me a good jacket?
I live in leather jackets throughout the fall because they instantly make any outfit look that much cooler.
They’re also the perfect pairing with the Levi’s wedgie jeans – cool girl style, but approachable. Ya feel?
How to wear Levi’s wedgie jeans:
- Long sleeve top
- Tank and cardigan
- Denim jacket
- Leather jacket
That was my little denim review, as well as some outfit ideas to help you out!
Feel free to subscribe to my weekly newsletter to get my blog posts delivered straight to your inbox.