Looking for the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals to shop in Canada?
Whether you’re shopping for holiday gifts or picking up something you’ve been eyeing for awhile, there are plenty of incredible deals happening for Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
I’m not much of a shopaholic anymore, but I do love me some good deals.
If I’ve been eyeing something all year long, I usually pick them up around this time of year!
Especially if it’s not something I need right away, it just makes more sense to not have to pay full price for it. Ya feel?
Without further ado, here are some of the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals in Canada to shop!
I’ll be continually updating this post as more deals come out, so feel free to bookmark it for later.
- 10 Best Clothing Brands on Amazon Canada
- 10 Holiday Dresses to Add to Your Capsule Wardrobe
- 12 Festive Things to Do in Toronto During the Holidays
The best Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals in Canada
If you’re looking to update your wardrobe or invest in some capsule pieces, check some of these fashion deals for Black Friday in Canada!
I’ve also labelled Canadian brands with a “🇨🇦”, if you’re looking to support local businesses this Black Friday!
- Allsaints: 30% off everything
- Amazon Fashion: up to 30% off select items
- 🇨🇦 Aritzia: up to 50% off everything
- 🇨🇦 Call It Spring: BOGO 70% off footwear & 30% off handbags
- Columbia: up to 50% off select items
- 🇨🇦 Ela Handbags: up to 40% off your order
- Ever New: 30% off regular priced items
- Everlane: 20-40% off select items
- 🇨🇦 Frank and Oak: 30% off everything using code “CYBER30”
- Guess: 40-60% off everything
- H&M: 20% off everything
- 🇨🇦 La Reyna: 30% off everything
- Levi’s: 40% off everything using code “CYBER”
- Marciano: 30% off everything
- Nordstrom: up to 50% off select items
- Reformation: 30% off everything
- Skechers: 25% off everything using code “CYBER25”
- 🇨🇦 Sport Chek: up to 60% off select items
- 🇨🇦 Uncle Studios: up to 75% off everything
- 🇨🇦 Ūnika Swim: 50% off select items
- Uniqlo: deals starting at $3.90
My Allsaints picks:
My Columbia picks:
My Everlane picks:
My Frank and Oak picks:
My Levi’s picks:
My Nordstrom picks:
My Reformation picks:
My Uniqlo picks:
There are also some brands that are donating part of their profits to great causes for Black Friday, and I’ve listed a few below!
Kotn (🇨🇦) is donating 100% of profits made between Black Friday and Cyber Monday to building 3 schools in Egypt, where they grow their cotton!
TAMGA Designs is donating 20% of sales made between Black Friday and Cyber Monday to the Sumatran Orangutan Society, a non-profit committed to replanting Indonesian rainforests that have been destroyed by the demand for palm oil and wood pulp from the fashion industry.
My TAMGA Designs picks:
Lifestyle & beauty deals
- 🇨🇦 Clearly.ca: up to 80% off frames and 40% off lenses using code “MONDAY40” and 20% off contact lenses using code “CYBERMONDAY”
- 🇨🇦 Indigo: up to 50% off select items
- Sephora: up to 50% off select items
My Clearly.ca picks:
My Sephora picks:
Amazon Canada deals
Amazon has up to 30% off select fashion for Black Friday and Cyber Monday, and I’ve shared even more of my picks in my Amazon Shop!
I’m a big fan of the Kindle, because you can have your entire collection of books anywhere you go.
There’s a bunch of books and classic novels that are available for free on Amazon right now, so it’s definitely worth taking advantage!
You can search up “AmazonClassics” to find some classics like Jane Eyre and The Great Gatsby.
If you’re looking for something with a higher quality screen and more storage, the Kindle Paperwhite is on sale for $109.99 (21% off).
The Echo Dot is on sale for $24.99 (55% off), and it’s great for smart home lovers.
I use Alexa almost everyday to check the time, play music, and even check on my Amazon orders.
If you need some new headphones, these Bose wireless headphones are on sale for $189 (30% off).
These Sony wireless headphones are also noise-cancelling, if that’s something you’re looking for, and they’re on sale for $298 (33% off).
If you’d rather have something less bulky, these Bose in-ear headphones are $99 (34% off).
For my fellow content creators, there are some great deals on memory cards and hard drives!
A good quality hard drive is essential to back up your computer and important documents, and it’s great to edit videos and photos from.
This LaCie hard drive comes with a protective covering, which is so important – I’ve had three hard drives drop and break on me!
Memory cards can also snap on you if you’re not careful, so it’s nice to have an extra one or two lying around.
For my fellow home cooks, this KitchenAid stand mixer is on sale for $239 (37% off).
It’s great for more strenuous kitchen tasks like whipping aquafaba or egg whites and kneading dough!
Will you be picking anything up on Black Friday or Cyber Monday? Are there any other great Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals in Canada? I’d love to know in the comments!
You can find more of my fave products and items on my wishlist in my Amazon Shop.
Feel free to subscribe to my weekly newsletter to get my blog posts delivered straight to your inbox.