I’m always a happy girl when I get to go to foodie events. Recently I got invited to media tastings for both The Keg and Rolltation one day after the other, and you could imagine just how excited I was.
Rolltation just opened their second location at Yonge and Eglinton. They have completely customizable poké bowls and sushi burritos, and I’m not even exaggerating when I say Rolltation has the best poké bowls I’ve ever tried in my life. Unfortunately I was way too full to try any of the sushi burritos, but I’m definitely going to next time I visit!
READ ALSO: Indulging in Drunken Chicken Burrito Heaven
For my bowl, I got salmon and tuna sashimi (they loaded it with fish), cucumber, kale, mango, seaweed salad, caviar (I don’t know the Japanese name for them), and lotus chips. I’m not a fan of lotus roots, but their lotus chips taste amazing. I also topped my bowl with three different sauces, all of which were so delicious, but I can only remember the name of the unagi sauce.
They also have healthy mango smoothies and avocado smoothies. The mango one was so good, I ended up drinking two of them!
To celebrate the grand opening of their new location, they created the brand new Cheddar Chicken Burrito, which is rolled in Cheeto powder. I didn’t get to try it because I was so full from my poké bowl. I read somewhere that it tastes like a chicken cheeseburger with sushi, and that’s something I’m totally down for.
Have you tried Rolltation yet? They’ve also got a location by Dundas and University, which is most likely where I’ll visit next time. For more information, check out their website.
Rolltation was kind enough to give me some vouchers and coupons for the Yonge and Eglinton location, and I thought I’d give some away to you guys. One winner will receive a voucher for a free signature burrito or poké and a $5 off coupon, and two winners will receive two $5 off coupons. Here are the giveaway rules:
- Comment below what your favourite kind of sushi roll is and leave your Instagram handle
- Giveaway open to Toronto/GTA residents only
- Giveaway ends on Thursday, February 16th at 12:00 PM Eastern
- Winners will be randomly selected and contacted via Instagram DM
Latest posts by Jessica Lam (see all)
- Amazon Dresses on Sale for Under $100 (and Perfect for Fall/Winter!) - November 22, 2017
- 8 Easy Ways to Become a Morning Person - November 20, 2017
- Do Not Disturb is the Restaurant for Your Next Date Night in Toronto - November 18, 2017